Put your travel plans onto your mobile.
Create beautiful lists of restaurants and locations to visit with Everplaces. It's free, mobile and anti-roaming. Curious?
The Palace of Pena stands atop a rocky peak, which is the second highest point in the Sintra hills. The style of the palace is eclectic, with the main style being Romantic. The outside of the palace looks Medieval and is a beautiful work of art while the inside of the palace has beautiful furniture, china porcelain, and Bohemian lamps.
Around the palace is the Pena Park, which has more than 200 acres.
The palace is a National Monument and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Pena Palace - 9:45am to 7pm.
Park - 9:30am to 8pm
Palace + Park:
- Adults (18 to 64 years old) - 14 eur
- Youth (6 to 17 years old) - 12,50 eur
- Seniors (+65 years old) - 12,50 eur
- Adults (18 to 64 years old) - 7,50 eur
- Youth (6 to 17 years old) - 6,50 eur
- Seniors (+65 years old) - 6.,50 eur
HAPPY HOUR Palace + Park (everyday from 09h30 to 10h30):
- Adults (18 – 64 yrs) - 13 euros
- Youth (6 – 17 yrs) - 11,50 euros
- Seniors (+65 yrs) - 11,50 euros
Save and share places you love