Put your travel plans onto your mobile.
Create beautiful lists of restaurants and locations to visit with Everplaces. It's free, mobile and anti-roaming. Curious?
This museum, housed in a 17th century palace, has the largest collection of paintings in Portugal from the Middle Ages to the 19th century. Especially rich in early religious works of Portuguese artists. Its displays sculptures, silverware, porcelain and applied arts are also worth a mention. You can find among them great examples of African and Oriental Art. After visiting the exhibitions do not forget to check the museum's café, which has a great garden with a nice view to the river.
Tuesday to Sunday: 10am to 6pm
Closed on Mondays, January 1, Easter Day, May 1, December 24 and 25.
Normal Ticket - 6 eur
Free on 1st Sunday of each month.
- Senior citizens aged 65 or over – 50%
- Student card holders – 50%
- Young person’s card holders – 50%
- Family ticket (four or more people of direct descent) – 50%
- Group bookings of more than 250 tickets made at least 48 hours in advance – 7.5%
- Group bookings of more than 500 tickets made at least 48 hours in advance – 10%
- Group bookings of more than 1000 tickets made at least 48 hours in advance – 15%
- Protocols with third parties – 20%
Save and share places you love