Put your travel plans onto your mobile.
Create beautiful lists of restaurants and locations to visit with Everplaces. It's free, mobile and anti-roaming. Curious?
This park is in the perfect location for an amazing view of downtown Lisbon and the river Tagus. It is named after the visit of Edward VII from England in 1903. On the top left of the park it is possible to visit the greenhouses which are divided in 2 areas: hot and cool. They show a large collection of tropical and subtropical plants. The outdoor area is also a beautiful site with a nice pond.
- Summer Schedule (From the last Sunday of March to the last Saturday of October): 10am to 7pm.
- Winter Schedule (From the last Sunday of October to the last Saturday of March): 9am to 5pm.
- Adults - 3,10 eur
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18) - 2,33 eur
- Students - 1,55 eur
- Pensioners - 1,55 eur
- Children under the age of 6 – free admittance
- Lisboa Card - free admittance
- Sundays and Bank Holidays until 2pm– free admittance
- School groups with previous scheduling – free admittance
- Handicapped person and companion – free admittance
Save and share places you love