Put your travel plans onto your mobile.
Create beautiful lists of restaurants and locations to visit with Everplaces. It's free, mobile and anti-roaming. Curious?
CP, the national train operator, runs most trains in Portugal. Lisbon has 2 main train stations: Santa Apolónia, in the city center (now with a Metro Station) and Oriente, in the northern part of the city.
Prices (one way, from Oriente):
- Porto: 24,30€ / 30,30€ ( 2:35h/3h, 18 daily)
- Coimbra: 19,20€ / 22,80€ (1:43h/2:10h, 18 daily)
- Lagos: 21,70€/22,70€ (3:38h/4:10h, 5 daily)
- Madrid: 60,50€ (seat) / 83.8€ (bed) (10h, every day at 10pm, except 24/12 and 31/12).
- France: 69€ (seat) / 94 to 179€ (bed) (22h, every day at 4pm,except 24/12 )
Sta Apolónia: Take bus: nª 9, 90, 746, 759 to Rossio or the Metro (Blue Line) to the City Center.
Oriente: Take Metro to the same station (red line)
Save and share places you love