Put your travel plans onto your mobile.
Create beautiful lists of restaurants and locations to visit with Everplaces. It's free, mobile and anti-roaming. Curious?
One of my most loved library in Copenhagen. It is very close to KUA (Copenhagen University Amager). Therefore, this is a very beautiful and modern building with a lot of space and big windows which allow everyone to see what is happening outside even if you are concentrated inside.
• They have 3 floors with a lot of space and large table that you can share;
• It's good to see movement and people, sometimes we are so cloistered into our exams that is a good idea to see some movement around;
• They are linked with the Royal Library;
• You can easily find printer machines and other facilities;
• A nice division between: ground floor (group work, you can talk); 1st floor (to be alone or with a friend, but please just talk only the necessary); 2nd floor (do not talk in any case - be completely quiet)
• The big windows allow everyone to see what is happening outside =)
// Negative Points//
• It's not that close to the city centre
• If you don't like people because they take off you concentration, there is not a good spot to study;
Save and share places you love